Our Core Values
Our core values represent the strength, character, and foundation of who we are; a team committed to presenting competitive cycling in a positive light while building solid and long-lasting relationships.
Inclusive – we welcome other competitive cyclists and cycling supporters to be part of our team and participate in our activities.
Respectful – we respect each other and embrace diversity as the core of our strength as a team.
Enthusiastic – we are enthusiastic promoters of our team, our sponsors and competitive cycling.
Active – we are active in team activities riding and racing with the team whenever we can, attending team events and volunteering for cycling-related events.
Good Examples – we know that by sharing the road with other users, riding safely and being good sports in-competition we further the cause of cycling.
VolunteeringWhen we're not riding, we're supporing others who are.
Here are the annual volunteering opportunities we participate in:
- Pineapple Sprint - this is our race...we do everyting
- Tantalus Time Trial – this is our race...we do everyting
- Pedal to the Meadow (Kauai) – this is our race...we do everyting
- Metric Century - by the Hawaii Bicycling League, we drive the course as mobile marshals
- Tinman Triathlon – by The Bike Shop, we man corners in the Hawaii Kai area
- Olomana Road Race - this is our race...we do everyting
- Dick Evans Memorial Road Race - by Bicycle Racing Hawaii, we operate the Kahuku Feed Zone
- Honolulu Century Ride - by the Hawaii Bicycling League, we drive the course as marshals
- Honolulu Marathon Wheelchair Division, we escort the fastest racers